Thursday, November 04, 2010

Anticipation Runs Rampant at Old Maid HQ


I'm ridiculously excited about the new Lanvin collection for H&M. I couldn't get a picture of any of the looks without stealing from Tom and Lorenzo over at Project Rungay. I adore TLo and I would never do that.

I also adore Lanvin. Whether vintage (like the dress above, from the 1950s) or modern, Lanvin clothing always exudes a certain ladylike sophistication. The collection for H&M is awesome, and priced in a range I can aspire to. Even if none of the dresses fit properly (the H&M customer is, after all, young and junior sized while -- let's face it -- I am hovering in the neighborhood of being a senior citizen) the collection includes jewelry, sunglasses, jackets, and shoes. I will own something with a Lanvin label!

The collection goes on sale November 24 and I can't wait. Pathetic, isn't it?

No comments: