Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Awesome Rating: Pretty High


While it doesn't reach the Awesome Stratosphere like the guest room I stayed in at my friends' home in Tucson, I think my new comforter is pretty cool. I've wanted one for awhile, but since Daphne The Occasionally Evil Feline likes to express herself in poop, I've been putting it off.

Comforters are an important purchase. If bought in haste - or, as I once did, with the input of a guy who dumped me only a few months later - they can be a source of consternation and regret. Not to mention the tiny tears I would cry if I spent two hundred bucks on something, only to have the cat poop on it shortly thereafter. So imagine my excitement when I found this whole bed-in-a-bag shebang for $45 at Target.

Yes, I had to shift a few things around, because no, I haven't gotten completely reorganized even though I've been back from vacation for 4 days. And yes, that is my Hello Kitty pillow. Don't judge me.