Thursday, August 26, 2010

Problem Solving


I knew the Duluth Trading catalog we got at work the other day was something special as soon as I saw the cover image.


I've never thought of Plumber's Butt as a scourge on our planet, but the folks at Duluth Trading have, and they've figured out how to "restore modesty and decorum" by preventing "rear exposures that upset clients and neighbors." Thank goodness.

That's not the only problem the they can solve:




76%? Really? I'd have guessed more like 100%.

According to a friend at work, this company's products are terrific. I don't know if he's had a need for the "nose hair secret" solution. Maybe he purchased the Anti-Monkey Butt Powder or the "Ballroom Jeans" (quotation marks theirs). I didn't think it would be polite to ask.


So, two things:

1. I want a job writing copy for this catalog.
2. This goes in The Book of YES