Friday, February 04, 2011

LA to San Diego

Gentle readers, now that I feel like I might not actually die of influenza (more on that later), I'm going to try to catch you up on the highlights of the past week or so. These posts will read in order; future posts will be at the top of the blog as usual.


After a quick trip to the Wizard of Bras In LA for a photo op, my brother and I headed to San Diego to spend the afternoon with my aunt, uncle, and cousin. I got to meet my cousin's girlfriend (she's totally cool) and we had a wonderful lunch at a Mexican restaurant.

After lunch, Aaron and I took a walk down the pier at Ocean Beach, and then headed back to spend a little more time with our relatives. It was great to see them. All too soon, it was time for me to meet Monica so Aaron could go home and we could begin preparations for our excellent adventure.



I met Monica at her favorite restaurant where she was saying goodbye to people she saw there evey week. We also made a couple of new friends. This is Howard and Estelle. I didn't really get a chance to get to know Estelle; she was just so awesome I had to get her picture.


No comments: