Monday, March 12, 2012

Trying Again: Oh Baby!



My friends, I learned a valuable lesson the other day: never attempt to blog or maintain bog posts when you have a stabbing headache.  It can only end in mistakes and tears.  So I'm trying this again.

The big, big, REALLY BIG news here at the HQ is that my youngest sister Rachel is pregnant with her first child.  She had an ultrasound a couple of weeks ago, and it's a healthy little girl!  Rachel is due in the middle of July.

As I mentioned in the post that got deleted, I am one of those annoying people who squeal and talk baby talk and generally act like fools around babies.  So you can expect a good bit of that going forward.

I also love the over-the-top girly stuff for girl babies.  My sister Rachel doesn't, and she commented via email about the giant flower headband in this photo.  I look at it this way: if I post silly girly stuff on my blog, it will help to restrain me from buying silly girly stuff and mailing it to my new niece when she arrives.  You've been warned, sister dear.

Some of my Gentle Readers commented with congratulations, and I thank you all for your good wishes.  This will be niece number 6 (and I have 2 nephews) but new babies are always exciting. 

Congratulations, Rachel and Phil!  I can't wait to meet your daughter!

1 comment:

Juneli said...

Convey me congratulations to you sister and thanks for your sweet comment!