Saturday, March 31, 2012

Sow's Ear Jewelry Spring Collection


My Spring 2012 Collection went into my shop on Etsy a couple of weeks ago, but what with packing, travel, and jet lag, I am just getting around to telling you about it.  My inspiration was a Palm Springs vibe -- statement pieces with lots of color.  And white, of course, since white is white-hot at the moment.  Any of these pieces will instantly update your wardrobe.



Which reminds me: I should make a couple of these pieces for myself.  My wardrobe could use some updating.



I had so much fun making this collection.  I think part of the reason was because I was using happy, summery colors in the middle of winter.


Spending my days thinking about summer clothes and summer colors made the drab days of January a little easier to bear.


This collection is a party waiting to happen.  The pieces make me want to dance the merengue with a tall, dark, handsome stranger.  Apparently, they also make me forget that I have no clue how to dance the merengue. 

Check out the rest of the collection and everything else at Sow's Ear Jewelry on Etsy!